Aqua Fish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aqua Fish Forum

Where the fish is first !!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tanks a Lot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
proyect01
Admin
proyect01

Tanks a Lot Empty
PostSubject: Tanks a Lot   Tanks a Lot Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:42 am

Aquarium setups
Equipment
Decorations and more
Back to top Go down
https://aqfifofm.forumotion.com
Patmax
Patmax

Tanks a Lot Empty
PostSubject: Tanks Alot review   Tanks a Lot Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:11 pm

After a two hiatus from aquaria, I visited T.A. and bought a few items not knowing anything about this place. The owner (Stu) was helpful in helping find what I wanted. He was no pressure and friendly. I was surprised at the selection of both hardware and livestock. If you are into saving money yet having decent and enjoyable aquaria, give them a try. I find my hobby less enjoyable if I have to spend top dollar so this place is right up my alley. I've made three visits and have been pleased with my purchases and prices. I think I'll get some of his fish next visit and hope to become a "regular" soon.
Patrick. NW Cape
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Admin
proyect01

Tanks a Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanks a Lot   Tanks a Lot Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Hey Patrick
don't forget to tell a Stu you are a member from the forum he is my friend
he is a great person and friend let's help him out too and tell you're friends about his busines
thanks
Adolfo
Back to top Go down
https://aqfifofm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Tanks a Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanks a Lot   Tanks a Lot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanks a Lot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aqua Fish Forum :: Market Place :: Sponsors-