Aqua Fish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aqua Fish Forum

Where the fish is first !!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is in the Fort Myers area ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
proyect01
Admin
proyect01

Who is in the Fort Myers area ? Empty
PostSubject: Who is in the Fort Myers area ?   Who is in the Fort Myers area ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:29 am

I like to join some locals and collecting some fish jsut for fun
Back to top Go down
https://aqfifofm.forumotion.com
manasota

PostSubject: Re: Who is in the Fort Myers area ?   Who is in the Fort Myers area ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:18 pm

That would be cool. I'd like that too. I do quite a bit of traveling in the area and was thinking of throwing a rod in the truck and sampling some of the local canals. There's a guy advertising on craigslist for Mayans Cichlids that claims to catch in a canal behind his house in North Port. I've never caught anything but natives but it's been quite a while since I've fished freshwater.
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Admin
proyect01

PostSubject: Re: Who is in the Fort Myers area ?   Who is in the Fort Myers area ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:54 pm

I have close to my home the "Lakes Park" and the lagoon have a bunch of Mayans
dip netting will bring more aquarium size fish some of my friends in Miami-Dade area was dip netting with very good catches
We will need a freshwater fishing license
Back to top Go down
https://aqfifofm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is in the Fort Myers area ?   Who is in the Fort Myers area ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is in the Fort Myers area ?
Page 1 of 1